Key Stage 2 Teacher (ASAP)
Outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher required ASAP for school in Kings Hill.
The school is highly successful in achieving its aims therefore expects the same calibre from its new teachers joining the school. Throughout the school, achievements have been commended as being excellent as well as the leadership and management.
I am looking to recruit an exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher for a school in Kings Hill.
The ideal candidate for this Key Stage 2 Teacher job in Kings Hill will have/be:
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- A dedicated and committed individual who is passionate about the development of their students.
- Excellent classroom practice
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
In return the successful candidate for the Key Stage 2 Teacher job in Kings Hill will receive:
- Pay to Scale (M1-M6)
- Free CPD Courses Provided From Hays Education
- One Point of Contact at Hays Education
- Free CV & Interview Advice and on-going job search/career support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Laura Turner on 01622 235687. Or indeed, come to our Maidstone branch to have a confidential talk.
*Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Primary Teachers for several long term/permanent teaching roles around West Kent. Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80409757