Our wonderful Solihull Day Nursery are looking for a Room Leader to join their team.
***£500 Joining Bonus (T&C's apply)***
The nursery is conveniently located on a residential road connecting Solihull to Olton. The nearest train link into central Birmingham is Olton, which is 0.4 miles away with a train journey time of 15 minutes. The nursery is also located close to a good road network and a number of bus routes.
Duties will be/include;
- Support and promote diversity and equality
- Lead and inspire the team to work towards a common goal sharing ideas and feedback to create consistency
- Be available and approachable to spend time role modelling and supporting staff teams to reflect on practice and improve the quality of care and education
- Demonstrate the HEART principles in everyday working life
- Demonstrate a proactive approach using your initiative and showing resilience to take responsibility for getting things done
- Contributing to yearly performance appraisals establishing training and development needs including supervisions and regular one to ones
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441792