Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
We are recruiting on behalf of a global FDI organisation based in Belfast city centre as they embark on an exciting new phase in their recruitment. They are seeking to appoint a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their team as part of their management team.
- Input into the annual strategic planning process as required through preparation of analyses, sales & margin plans, and other requested supporting information to enable collation of the plan;
- Support divisions with collation of their strategic plan submissions;
- Assist in preparation of documentation and presentations relating to the strategic plan;
- Production of annual operating budgets, review variance analysis with respective business leaders
- Complete quarterly forecasts and review with the relevant business partners
- Producing month-end management information, complete with variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly consolidation of management information packs across geographies and enabling functions and roll up to group level showing performance against budget and forecast;
- Provision of insightful commentary and analytical analysis in management information packs to facilitate senior leadership discussion and decision making.
- Provision of ad-hoc analyses and reporting as required
In order to be considered candidates must meet the essential criteria. Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE experience in delivering FP&A services
- Experience using complex ERP systems
- Must have experience in a multi-national/shared service environment
- Experience of managing medium sized teams (15-30)
- Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver against requirements
- Strong commercial acumen and business specific experience
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442325