Node.JS Developer, Fullstack Developer, Contract, Bristol, UK
Your new company
- Large Government Organisation based in Bristol, currently undergoing a major digital change and transformation programme.
Your new role
- You will be required to perform developer duties on a very high profile project working toward updating current systems and applications.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a full stack Node.JS developer, alongside knowledge of Java and Rest
- You will have previously worked with agile development teams
- Public sector experience would be a significant advantage for this role, however is not a necessity
What you'll get in return
- Guaranteed 6 month contract with 12 - 18 month extension opportunities
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to a large digital change and transformation programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434412