Tax Manager – Accountancy Practice Mixed Tax and Managerial
Tax Manager – Accountancy Practice. Mixed Tax and Managerial
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Highly-attractive and flexible benefits package.
Excellent working environment in the beautiful South West
Our client has been established in the Somerset area for over 150 years. Its 15 offices across the region have a strong tradition of high-quality service as accountants, tax, and business advisers. Corporate social responsibility is buried in the ethos of the company and the practice takes seriously not only the continued success of its clients, but how its actions impact on the environment and the communities around them. Despite its long history, the practice has by no means stood still. They consider their people to be the key to the modern, proactive and forward-looking firm it is today.
You will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
- Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
- Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
- Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
- IHT and estate planning
- SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
- Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients.
In your CV and covering letter, please tell us about your suitability for the role with regards to responsibilities, experience, skills and attributes as well as your salary / working hours pattern expectations and current notice period.
To apply for the role of Mixed Tax Manager - Accountancy Practice Burnham on Sea please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.