User Support Engineer
Exciting new challenge for a User Support Engineer based Greater Manchester!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity for a User Support Engineer to join our growing business to take responsibility for our IT hardware and software support.
Your new role
- Provide first level on site support for all UK users
- Instructing UK users in how to solve their own problems where appropriate
- Solving basic user support requests including;
- Laptop and Citrix terminal usage
- Basic printer problems (paper jams, replacing toners etc.)
- Basic software problems for programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Forwarding support requests to the correct contact at group I.T.
- Being point of contact for problems referred to outside IT contractors (printer support, networking etc.)
- Make and manage requests for new user accounts in Windows, SAP and other areas if required including correct permissions and access.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful User Support Engineers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Previous experience in 1st line IT support
- Ability to analyse and diagnose problems
- Desktop support
- Knowledge of supporting Printers and other hardware
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to further develop your expertise in a varied role and bring new ideas and fresh projects to the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439812