Graduate Software Test Engineer
A great opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Test Engineer to work for a leading Air Traffic Control company in the Whiteley area. This Test Engineer role will be working on a major new systems upgrade for the UK's National Air Traffic control centre. This is a cutting edge system using the latest technology available. The company covers the whole range of ATM systems, including surveillance, automation, communications, simulators and navaids.
Requirements for this Test Engineer role
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field such as Computer Science, Electronics or Software
- Understanding developing test procedures and executing Manual, Automated, Functional and Non-functional testing.
- We require someone analytical, with logical thinking who is capable to learn quickly. Problem solving skills are required as well as being dynamic and flexible to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and alongside other departments such as developers, system engineers and also be able to coordinate with external parties and clients etc.
- This role may involve 1 or 2 trips to Spain a year
Experience of Linux and Windows operating systems
Experience of C++, C# or Java programming languages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312185