Interim Financial Accountant
- Interim role commencing ASAP
- Financial/general accountant role
My client is a multinational retail brand based in West London with turnover of £400m+
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist Financial Accountant with submission of quarterly Vat returns; running monthly foreign VAT returns and ensuring timely submission
- Dealing with VAT queries as allocated by Financial Accountant
- Assisting treasury as and when required
- Ad hoc tasks; assisting with any other requirement from the Financial Accountant or helping team members as and when required.
- Assisting with SOX compliance
Some of the work is driven by on-going processes and month end deadlines, however, some of the work will also be self-generated. You will be expected to use your own initiative to investigate the root cause of anomalies and implement solutions to correct. You will also be required actively seek opportunities to improve processes and controls. The post holder will also be expected to plan and prioritise their own work to ensure deadlines are met. General review and monitoring will be provided by team as required.
- Qualified Accountant
- Hands on, experience in an all round finance role
- Must have experience 3 to 5 years of commercial experience covering month end close processes, accruals, reconciliations, accounts payable and prepayments.
- Advanced Excel.
- Hands on and ability to adapt quickly is a plus.
- Daily rate
- 3 month contract initially with a strong likelihood of extending past this point
- Based in modern offices in West London
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441579