Accountant - Bournemouth.
£20 - £25 per hour dependent on experience.
Acorn are currently working with a well-established organisation who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This organisation has an impressive business plan to grow so will be looking to grow the Finance team.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Your role as an Accountant will include:
- Preparing limited company accounts and company tax returns.
- You will also have some management accounts to do to enhance client contact.
- Establish the budget and monitor it throughout the year.
- Develop, support and manage the accounting and support staff reporting in directly to this post.
- Remain responsible for the development of new and current systems and procedures to facilitate efficient financial management within the department.
- You would be working in a busy team with the support and management skills of an experienced qualified Accountant.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Parking on site.
- Child care vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
Salary will depend on level of experience and qualification level.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80436094