Me client an innovative, fast growing fin-tech business based in Central London is looking for an ambitious experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team. Due to the rapid growth this business is expanding and its emphasis on recognising and reward top talent, you will every opportunity for longer term of permanent employment, should you prove to be a valued addition and fit exceptionally well with the fun, vibrant company culture.
This role requires the successful candidate to do the monthly management reporting, balance sheet analysis, budgeting, forecasting and half and year end reporting. You will be working closely within the business to monitor and provide detailed analysis as well as implementing controls and processes.
- Responsible for producing the monthly management accounts
- Production of insightful information to the senior leadership team
- Business partnering and engaging with Budget Holders across various divisions
- Ability to challenge and present clear and concise information to support the forecasting/ planning and budgeting process
- Providing general support to team members to resolve queries
You will be a qualified accountant with strong management accounting, ability to report detailed P&L and balance sheets.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434529