Join now at our Bright Horizons Manchester Nursery and receive a £500 joining bonus * Terms and conditions apply
As a Room Leader you will be required to:
- Oversee the day to day running of the nursery room and to support the management team in leading the setting.
- To use your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas, games and activities for the children.
- Plan, implement and evaluate a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children, ensuring the room layout supports these aims.
- Oversee a team of nursery staff, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest possible standard.
- Keep parents informed of their child's progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery.
Some of our benefits include:
- Regular incentives where you can win up to £1,000 tax free money.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
- Payment towards your travel costs.
- A range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team on. We would love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442831