Assistant Branch Manager
Are you passionate about managing and developing people, able to bring the very best out of them to make them shine? Are you a people person who thrives on providing excellent levels of customer service? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a leading Building Society? Here at The Nottingham we are looking to recruit individuals to make a significant difference to our organisation.
Reporting to the Cluster Manager, The Assistant Branch Manager position is crucial to our organisation; you will actively encourage and ensure collaborative working with colleagues across the Cluster, Branch Network and wider business.
You will lead and manage a team and be responsible for day to day management for your team within the Network. Additionally, you will be pivotal in driving our "All Under One Roof" proposition by increasing customer and member numbers, actively encouraging your team to listen to customers with a view to probe and spot opportunities for our Building Society, Estate Agency and Financial Planning offerings.
The key responsibilities of your new role include:
- Lead, develop and support your team members, from recruitment, training and effective management
- Monitor and maintain the physical presentation of the Branch, taking ownership for merchandising and equipment, to deliver excellent customer service
- Promote a customer focused culture throughout all customer facing channels, ensuring that customers' needs are met within all aspects of our home services portfolio
- Actively work with the Cluster Manager in identifying trends and agree effective and appropriate solutions to drive branch performance
- Conduct customer fact finds and identify opportunities for referral all appropriate products and services, including third party products
- Manage and drive performance of your team by analysing score cards, activity, customer service and risk and quality measures
- Demonstrate a good level of industry knowledge around financial services and/or estate agency
- Have a strong commercial vernacular and business acumen, including excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Boast spectacular organisational skills, and able to balance your workload with deadlines
- Possess strong people management skills, including the ability to motivate employees
- Have previous experience in working in a customer service driven environment
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
In return for your outstanding contribution to the business you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package (holidays, healthcare cashback, pension, performance bonus etc.) as well as the opportunity to learn and progress in your role.