An international charity is looking for a Senior Developer to join their IT Team.
You will assist in all aspects of maintenance of the organisation’s web estate integrity, and support of its key digital products. Working closely with key partners both internal and external, you will ensure that they utilise web technologies to maximum effect.
As the sole back-end developer, you will take on key responsibilities in delivering changes to the organisation’s web estate as part of a small digital team and will form a cornerstone of organisational development of all things web-related.
- Lead on all in-house source control and continuous integration practises and tools
- Develop all small-to-medium .NET development projects as required
- Thoroughly test everything built and establish a robust, automated testing suite for continuous delivery
- Support hosting/cloud application platforms
- Knowledge sharing with the wider IT department, both developers and others
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC, ReST, C#, and SQL Server
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum principles and practices (TDD, BDD)
- Experience of deploying solutions to cloud application platforms (Azure or AWS)
- Experience building server-side web applications
- Detailed knowledge of at least one programming language (Python/Ruby/Scala)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437152