Are you looking for an exciting challenge as an SEO Specialist for an agency that are among the most creative and effective in the market?
This SEO Specialist position will enable you to manage key accounts within the business and make a real difference from day one. Benefits include, company bonus scheme, cycle to work, season ticket loan and private healthcare. This is a great chance for a Biddable Specialist to further their career with one of the best independent digital agencies.
* As an SEO Specialist, you'll have responsibility for key client performance, gaining exposure of how search works and is integrated with other performance channels.
* Collaboratively working with internal teams, you'll display passion for achieving key business objectives, working closely with colleagues on all levels.
* Managing relationships with external stakeholders, recommending strategy for continuous improvement with the delivery of presentations using key insights relating to performance to ensure consistency.
* Inspiring best practice within the organisation to drive reputation in the market.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of SEO to effectively launch and manage campaigns, leading to business success.
* Exhibit strong SEO skills, driving organic traffic, meeting client expectations.
* Your experience utilising SEO tools such as aHrefs and Majestic, will enable you to effectively activate and optimise campaigns across different verticals.
* Your eagerness to learn and develop your skills as an SEO Specialist will allow you to achieve promotional opportunities and enhance your career prospects.
If this challenging role in a progressive environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432461