Agresso Systems Analyst
Agresso Systems Analyst | Glasgow | £32,000
Your new company
A large public sector organisation in Glasgow is looking to add an Agresso Systems Analyst to their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the configuration, implementation and diagnostics of the Agresso system within the organisation. Strong communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with users throughout the organisation. An understanding of finance is also required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience with Agresso or a similar system
- Have well developed and proven problem solving abilities
- Be customer focused
- Be a competent communicator both verbally and in writing and have the ability to negotiate and persuade
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to carry out complex numerical calculations
- Be a good team player
- Be resilient, have the ability to adapt to change and be able to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines within a highly pressurised environment
- Be able to understand and carry out numerical and/or financial calculations
What you'll get in return
You will have access to a full range of benefits to support you both inside and outside of work. As well as a competitive salary they offer a great range of benefit with a city centre location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441942