Lending Project Manager
Standard Chartered Bank seeks a professional to support the Bank’s Brexit programme with the Client Migration Work steam. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Lending workstream to successfully manage the Bank’s response to the issue and the formation of its European subsidiary, Standard Chartered AG, in Frankfurt and thus the migration of the Clients in Scope.
The position requires some understanding of the Lending businesses, products and capabilities and the impacts of Brexit
- Significant proven experience of successful large and highly complex project delivery through outsourcing models incorporating business and technology components.
- Able to help shape business initiatives to support and meet business objectives and outcomes.
- Solid experience of planning and controlling complex, multi-work stream projects; experience of setting expectations with business users.
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the operational and technical impacts
Knowledge and Skills
- Good organisation skills, an attention to detail and an enquiring mind are essential. We require an individual who will not necessarily take an explanation at face value but will have the type of personality who will challenge or question in a professional manor.
- The candidate must be able to articulate clearly any question or explanation to a cross section of individuals.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build up a rapport with individuals and establish a network of SCB resources is key.
- The ability to work as part of a team or work on an individual basis with limited supervision is essential. The individual must be able to tailor their working methods and have the ability to think on their feet.
- Experience of Operating in a regulatory BAU environment would be beneficial as many of the PMO projects on the horizon are regulatory orientated. Any previous exposure to Regulatory rules and regulations would be desirable.
- The enthusiasm/ability to read, understand and interpret regulations/rules/circulars/directives is essential.
- The ability to run/take part in workshops with Compliance, Operations and Business etc so that requirements can be documented is required.
- Experience of previously working on regulatory Projects would be beneficial.
- The ability to perform in-depth data analysis for project prioritisation is essential.
- The ability to work to Project Plan deadlines is required.
- Knowledge of ACBS would be preferred
- Previous Involvement in Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT) for a project delivery would be beneficial.
- Good Numerical/Business Degree Pass
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311040