Deputy Nursery Manager
We are looking for a bright dynamic person to fill the role of Deputy Manager in our client's lovely provision with a fantastic learning environment.
The role of Deputy Manager in Stretford involves the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the manager in running of the setting
- Managing the room and its staff
- Staff appraisals and training
- To take responsibility for planning activities and the assessment of children, to aid with the overall development of the pupils.
- To contribute in developing individual programmes for pupils with special needs.
- To take groups of children on educational visits, ensuring their safety at all times.
- Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children.
- Carry out observations and assessment of pupils and record keeping.
- Help control and maintain resources including books, materials, equipment etc
- Have a minimum level 3 qualification
- Have a proven track record of early years teaching
- Have a proven record of working Room Leader or Deputy
- * Be adept in planning within the EYFS curriculum
The role requires someone whom has either significant experience as a room leader/third in charge or a current deputy looking for a different opportunity.
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of a DBS check
For more information please click APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80429099