Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
A Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer is needed to be a part of developing innovative technologies to power electric vehicles, homes and businesses. As their Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer you will be working within an industry that is going from strength to strength and at the cutting edge of technology. All Engineering is carried out in house and you will be involved within the full product lifecycle. The company are partnered with the leaders within their industries and leading the way in innovation.
Due to growth within the company they are now looking to hire a talented Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer who is able to work effectively within a fast paced and challenging environment. You will be developing the Electronics from specification through the full design aspect and be able to converse well with clients.
What will your role involve? You will be involved in firmware design programming in C and embedded and be able to demonstrate the ability to meet challenges with a can do attitude. You will be working closely with the electronics team and reporting into the Principal Firmware Engineer to deliver projects on time and to budget.
Core skills for the role include:-
- Firmware Design
- C programming
- Embedded systems
- ARM/ (Keil uVision) and Microchip (XC8) for legacy firmware.
- C# and Labview for PC test applications
- The ability to review the approach of software test to release and identify and implement recommendations, create firmware test plans as well as developing firmware.
- Participate in formal and informal peer reviews at different stages of development.
- Work closely with our customers to capture and implement their requirements
- Electronics understanding
- Desirable skills include:-
- An understanding of structured design using Agile and Waterfall methods and a tidy methodical approach
- An understanding of microcontroller peripherals / drivers
If you have a solid understanding of the relevant skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team of skilled engineers, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311259