Java Team Lead - Cloud Software Engineering
Java Team Lead / J2EE Team Lead / Software Engineering Lead / Cloud Software Lead / Lead Software Engineer / Technical Software Lead - £Excellent + Benefits - UK
Are you an experienced and technically proficient Software Engineer within JavaEE & Cloud Technologies seeking an exciting challenge on software development? Do you have experience in leading teams as a technical hands on leader? Do you want to work for a global Manufacturing organisation and industry leader where beneficial technologies are shaped by your innovation? If the answers are yes, please read on.
Are a global Engineering and preferred supplier within the multiple market segments to leading OEM's, with a strong pedigree in the market offering class leading products as well as systems & solutions. Operating globally, they are at the forefront of safety, electronics, and cloud based diagnostic systems helping shape cutting edge new innovation for OEM's. Due to continued investment and growth of department they are seeking multiple positions, in particular a Software Engineering Lead to provide & contribute significantly to the overall development team Designing, developing and
testing high quality software for our Mobile cloud-based diagnostic solutions.
As the Java Team Lead you will take a pivotal role in the team Designing, developing, testing high quality software for Cloud-based diagnostic solutions. As the Java Team Lead you will be very much hands on in development (keeping your skills fresh), as well as lead Scrum team members to refine, split, document and estimate user stories. You will also develop and document the architectural and software design of major software features, as well as provide leadership in the design and development of software components, including ensuring full compliance
with security and OSS requirements.
The role will also include:
* The organisation and leadership of daily scrums and sprints
* You will work closely with the product owner refining and splitting user stories
* Have the ability to contribute and take responsibility for software architectural decisions
* Provide mentoring to junior Engineering team members
* Contribute to the Development leadership team and Manager in the technology advancement and direction
* Very attractive fixed salary and benefits structure
* Work in a well-established company with process driven decision making
* Work for a company that can facilitate career growth and internal as well as international opportunities
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject
* Java EE technologies, in particular RESTful Web Services
* Cloud & Mobile Technologies
* Unit test development
* Software design skills
* Agile experience
Alternative job titles: Java Team Lead / J2EE Team Lead / Software Engineering Lead / Cloud Software Lead / Lead Software Engineer / Technical Software Lead
As you would expect from a company of this stature training and development will be provided to enable you to meet all of your career objectives, Opportunities to progress to other areas of the business or take on further responsibility. The business aim to grow considerably over the next few years therefore your opportunities for progression are limited only by your desire to succeed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80391951