Systems Verification Engineer
Urgent requirement for Systems Verification Engineers experienced in safety critical engineering solutions.
Desired skills include:
- Basic knowledge of DO 160, DO 178B/C, DO 254, ARP4754.
- Basic knowledge of software development tools, such as Matlab/Simulink, Labview, DOORS, MKS Integrity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of C, C++, Fortran, Assembly Language, Ada, Pascal or other programming languages.
- Design, testing, verification, and data review of control systems.
- Design control logic to meet system requirements using proprietary software design tools.
- Develop and execute test cases in a simulation environment, analyse and present data, validate control functionality, and document results.
- Identify anomalous control system behavior.
- Identify root cause of issues and identify solutions.
- Develop software tools to automate various steps in the testing and analysis process.
- Understanding of control theory concepts and components, such as closed-loop control, sensors, actuators, feedback, signal conditioning, failure detection, microcontrollers, processor scheduling and timing, embedded software, data analysis techniques, and testing methods.
- Aptitude for computers, software, and scripting languages.
- Experience using office software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Interest in aviation and/or aerospace applications.
- Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing.
- Motivated to learn and to be productive.
Requirements for the role include
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Recommended 3-7 years of engineering experience working with multi-discipline teams
EKES is a Tier 1 Approved Supplier to Rolls-Royce for Engineering Services, and has for a number of years undertaken and delivered a broad range of engineering services to them from our offices in the UK, Germany and Poland. As part of the Belcan Corporation with more than 3,000 engineers and 20 locations we are a global supplier of engineering services to a diverse spectrum of industries.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308637