Maintenance Engineer – Stroud
This is a great opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to join an established Stroud based company.
The successful applicant will have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a Engineering and Manufacturing environment. The work will be both Mechanical and Electrical.
- Maintain a good working relationship with work colleagues to work safely and maximise efficiency.
- Complete Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules as instructed.
- Undergo engineering projects as instructed.
- Essential line servicing
- Service /survey all plant
- Carry out and accurately record checks and information as required on plant and ancillary machinery.
- Oversee site maintenance and contractors on site.
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, drives and electrical systems
- 17th Edition (preferred)
In addition to the above, it is expected that flexibility be maintained so that support can be given as required and as is reasonably practicable to all departments.
- Full time, permanent role
- Day shift hours
- £27,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308749