Accounts Receivable Clerk
Working for an Oxford based Business, who are looking to expand their Finance function with an additional Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Growing Organisation in Oxford with an expanding Accounts Receivable team.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will consist of the following:
- Post daily deposits.
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing and deal with as appropriate.
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and queries.
- Dealing with queries effectively from clients.
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts.
- Maintain accounting ledgers on the system on a daily basis.
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control.
- Handle all special billing situations, including group reservations and conventions.
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice number.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Accounts Receivable and will be confident working in a fast paced and busy environment.
Excellent package and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440889