Commercial Finance Manager - Growth European Business
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to take their first step in to a National Finance Manager role, expanding their career within a passionate and growth European market leader.
ROLE: Commercial Finance Manager - Growth European Business
LOCATION: Suffolk, East Anglia.
This role has international travel and exposure with offices in Suffolk, West Yorkshire, Holland and Chicago.
SALARY: £40'000 to £45'000 + fuel card, contributory pension and opportunity to progress worldwide.
CULTURE: Working with a young dynamic team, the company promotes autonomy and full support for you to achieve and exceed your goals.
As this European market leader has growth plans for the UK market, your role will be to absorb the culture, their unique business and to add growth to the organisation. Working as the right-hand person to the MD, you will have autonomy and exposure right across the UK business. An exciting time to gain full exposure in a commercial world!
- We are searching for a Commercial Finance Manager who has exposure of working in a fast paced, 'hands on' commercial environment.
- A strong talent for leading and inspiring a team through a sales focused and customer driven business.
- A diverse role, accommodating many 'hats', from developing and implementing best practices, to maximising opportunity, and ensuring the business delivers beyond expectations.
- A Finance specialist who can create an effective impact.
Commercial Finance Manager skills required:
- Maintenance and development of financial controls within the UK across two UK legal entities.
- Partner the MD and department heads.
- Continually supporting, challenging and adding value to the Operations business function.
- Essential relationships skills - networking internationally as well as with other parts of the business.
- Robust financial control, planning and reporting.
- HUGE attention to detail.
- Outgoing fun personality.
- Ability to fit into a culture that is fresh and works and pace.
- Driven by success and bottom line.
- Head room to grow your career to take the next step / succession with future development.
- Fresh and hungry to bring on board new ideas, strong creative mind, vision.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Pace, Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm are essential!
Commercial Finance Manager Education:
- Accountancy qualification (ideally)
- Degree educated
- Microsoft AX system skills - especially very strong Excel skills.
- Experience and track record of working in a commercial and operational environment.
2018 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 13th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
Discover where our talent can take you...
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420009