Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Continental Shifts -4 on 4 off)
With a global reputation of excellence this leading automotive first tier automotive supplier is looking to strengthen its Maintenance Engineering team by recruiting a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician working a 4 on 4 off continental shift pattern.
Covering a 4 on 4 off Continental Shift Pattern, you will be working within a stable and talented maintenance team being involved in planned, preventative and reactive maintenance duties and activities on a range of modern manufacturing technology including automated cells. You will also have a hand in the installation, modification, and refurbishment of equipment, machinery in addition to joining in with plant wide Continuous Improvement activities whist contributing to the TPM process.
- Provide a rapid response to breakdowns and repair accordingly
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance planned activities
- Maintain and improve OEE for equipment on systems and manage and maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance system.
- Insure preventive maintenance of all machinery
- Check spare part stocks in consignment warehouse
- Contribute to TPM process
- Record consumables in appropriate systems
- Manage the spares system for all equipment.
- Support new installations required to improve performance.
Interested to learn more? – Then please apply now!
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309398