Year 2 Teacher required for the Summer term
Flourish Education are currently working with a 1 form entry primary school located in Telford. The school are recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher to start in April and be able to commit to a full term.
Flourish Education have worked closely with the school for a number of years with consistent positive feedback from temps. The School has an excellent reputation within the local area and received “good” in a recent OFSTED report.
The school are looking for someone to commit on a full time basis, along with recent teaching experience in KS1 and experience in KS1 year 2 SATS would be preferable. The school welcome applications from both recently qualified and experienced teachers but are looking for someone with high teaching standards. Full support will be provided by the experienced management team.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 1
- An Enhanced DBS certificate
- Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
- To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 2 class
- SATS preparation
- To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
- To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
- Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact JoanneStreet at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440430