Bright Horizons are currently recruiting for Qualified Level 2 Nursery Assistant to join our fantastic Cambridge Science Park Nursery.
The Nursery is based on the Cambridge Science Park on the guided bus route from Cambridge to Huntingdon with buses every 10 minutes.
This is a purpose built nursery and offers full day care for 148 children from 3 months to 5 years. The nursery also offers spacious nursery environment allowing children to enjoy a whole range of activities including physical, cookery and music and also has large gardens for each rooms as well as a fantastic pet's corner!
The Management team are always keen to recognise staff that have gone the extra mile and hold employee appreciation incentives, which provide staff the chance to vote for their employee of the month, the winner is then awarded with a gift, such as vouchers.
If you are looking to work in a nursery that offers fantastic facilities to children and families, with a team who are passionate about delivering the best care for children then this is the nursery for you!
For these positions the ideal candidates must hold a full and relevant Level 2 Childcare qualification.
- Proud to be recognised as a Great Place to Work every year since 2006!
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents GOLD award winner
- Child protection training delivered to EVERY member of the Nursery Team
- Excellence is rewarded: daily, weekly, monthly, and annually: as individuals and as a Team!
- Accredited as Investors in Diversity - you can bring your whole self to work!
- Communication is at the HEART of all we do - just one of our HEART principles
- Regular 1 2 1's, support, and supervision to help your career flourish
- Family friendly flexible working
- The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children: Supporting children in the communities where we live and work
As a Nursery Assistant you are a key member of the nursery team responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children.
Some of your duties will be:
- Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensure that the highest standards of health and safety apply to children staff, parents and visitors maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Support the children's development, learning and play
- Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Maintain all documentation as required
Your share of the profits
- Above industry average salary
- Employee assistance program
- Free uniform
- Generous paid time off for sickness
- Annual awards of excellence
- Employee appreciation month
- Going for Gold program
- Childcare discount
- High Street discounts
- Teamworks loyalty scheme
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- 18 mandatory training courses
- Time off for dependents
- Volunteering policy
- Member of Employers for Carers
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441071