Digital Trading Manager
Hands-on, ambitious Digital Trading Manager required to initially devise and drive a UK Digital Trading Platform and over time, extend that eCommerce platform across Europe for a rapidly expanding organisation.
SALARY: £35,000-45,000 + Group Benefits
THE OPPORTUNITY - Digital Trading Manager
As part of our 3 year business strategy and growth, we wish to recruit an eCommerce manager to devise and drive our UK Digital Trading platform. This is a new, all-encompassing, autonomous role.
Currently we have limited online presence but we are keen to develop a significant online offering to get us ahead of our competitors.
Based at our European head office in Oxfordshire
As our eCommerce / Digital Trading Manager, you will be responsible for all promotional and marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires building, trading, upgrading and developing our entire online proposition.
We are keen to understand how far the eCommerce channel can take us so there are no commercial boundaries that you will be restricted to. The right person will build our Digital and eCommerce offering into a solid and proactive platform enabling us to capitalise on opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS FROM ECOMMERCE SPECIALISTS WHO:-
* Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins and the pitfalls digital and ecommerce platforms experience.
* Have significant experience working and marketing through online marketplaces such as Amazon.
* Have specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of Amazon trading.
* Have experience of trading through varying ecommerce channels and platforms. Any experience across European platforms would be welcomed but is not a pre-requisite.
* Have online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
* Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
* Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
* Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Digital Trading Manager
We are keen to find someone who can genuinely add value to our eCommerce / Digital trading channel.
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest. Alongside the above you will possess the following:-
* Knowledge and experience of using B2B Amazon or other third-party platforms.
* Good working knowledge of HTML.
* Good numerical skills.
* Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands on approach to all you do.
* Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
* The ability to work to targets and get results.
* Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
FUTURE – Digital Trading Manager
* We have seen significant growth in the UK and have be charged with developing the European market by the global group. Once we have an eCommerce platform that works in the UK we will look to replicate it throughout Europe
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Ecommerce manager, online manager, digital marketing manager, online trading manager, and eBay and amazon manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Trading Manager reference PM1802-15 NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes use d for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80435050