Part Time Interim Finance Specialist
Our client is a growing, well-respected international business, and with a recent new product launch, this is a superb time to be joining the business. Our client is looking to appoint a part time interim finance specialist, to work closely with the finance and legal teams to provide support in a variety of different areas.
My client will offer some superb training and on-boarding of this part-time financial specialist, and can also offer complete flexibility with the hours of work - but is likely to be 20-25 hours per week, across as many days as the candidate can offer.
Your background is likely to come from a finance or legal background, and your duties within this role will include:
- Working closely with the finance and legal teams on a daily basis
- Communicating daily with the the wider business, both within finance and non-finance stake-holders
- Responsible for various company secretarial duties, including accuracy of all information within company registration numbers, company addresses and contact numbers, as well as up-loading new clients onto the system
- Assisting with up-dating of the Insurance Policies weekly, ensuring all liaison with brokers and business units are performed effectively and accurately and on time
- Liaising with the insurance brokers and the various business units to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Daily use of Excel, to manipulate various data that is connected to the Share-Save scheme
The successful candidate will offer:
- A strong attention to detail with superb organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Intermediate Excel - Pivot Tables, V-Look ups
- Strong communication skills as this role will liaise with a variety of different contacts within the business and within the Group
- Potential previous experience of working closely with legal and finance contacts
This is a superb opportuity, based on a part-time, flexible basis, initially for 20-25 hours per week, within an organisation that takes immmense prode in everything they do.
Please contact me for further details on this unique role, based in the centre of Maidenhead.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439104