Conflicts & Compliance Assistant (Newcastle)
There are two full-time Conflict & Compliance Assistant positions available in the Newcastle office of a leading global law firm. Conflict & Compliance Assistants are responsible for assisting with the new business inception process, taking account of any relevant legislative and regulatory requirements. This role involves conducting conflict of interest searches, sanctions checks, AML processes for clients, any other additional risk management measures to ensure excellent firm standards and maintain the high quality of client service.
Desirable experience and skills include:
- A degree or other relevant qualifications
- Previous experience in a law firm
- Knowledge of the SRA rules. This includes conflicts of interests and knowledge of case law on conflicts of interest
- Knowledge of AML legislation in a law firm
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and strategic ability
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst also being well disciplined and self-motivated
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning, internationally-renowned law firm that is recognised for its ambitious strategic vision for future development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432307