Support Engineer SQL DevOps
Support Engineer London to £60k
Support Engineer (SQL DevOps C# Java). Would you like to work in a dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating environment where your ideas will be heard and encouraged? You could be taking on an exciting and challenging Support Engineer role where you will be continuously learning new skills.
Successful quantitative research and technology company is seeking a Support Engineer to be responsible for maintaining the production environment from a software release and application support perspective. You will be testing new software, managing software releases and providing support once the software is in production. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your exceptional skills to support a complex trading system whilst collaborating with talented developers to be able to understand any upcoming changes and the impact these will have.
Based in central London, you will be joining a collaborative team, who promote a relaxed and positive work environment and enjoy regular social events, such as weekends away.
- Experience of application support
- Strong coding abilities with one of: Java, C#, Python, SQL
- Degree educated, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university – computing, engineering or scientific degree
- Familiar with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Desirable: experience in the financial industry
As a Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2575 to have a confidential discussion about this Support Engineer role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439252