Product Development Engineer
Our client, a blue chip medical device company based in Glasgow, is looking for an experienced Product Development Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. They are a world leader in the industry and this is a really exciting role that offers excellent company benefits and career progression. Previous experience within medical devices or pharmaceuticals is not essential so this is an amazing opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience in this industry.
The main duties of the role will include –
- Translating design inputs into new product designs that meet the quality standards
- Participating in the innovation of new designs
- Responsible for device design – including CAD drawings, BOM, liaising with suppliers
- Liaising internally with manufacturing, QA, QC and marketing
- Liaising externally with customers, suppliers and vendors
- Responsible for design FMEA
- Documenting all design activity as per design control requirements
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in Engineering
- Proven experience in component design and development
- Knowledge of 3D Solid Edge / Solid Works
- Good communication skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432182