System Administrator - Windows, Networking, VMware, Cloud, West London
SEO: Systems Admin, Sys Admin, Infrastructure Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support, Infrastructure Support Speciliast, Technical Support specialist.
An innovative and highly regarded software company who are market leaders in the supply of master data management software to industrial corporates, are looking to hire a System Administrator on a permanent basis in their modern, newly refurbished London Offices.
Our client have recently moved from owning their own VMware hosting platform to a hybrid cloud platform and as System Administrator you will motivated by the challenge of maintaining and enhancing a cloud based infrastructure with state of the art software.
As System Administrator you will have the following technical expertise:
- Windows Server experience up to and including 2016
- Networking fundamentals, TCP/IP, DNS etc.
- Firewall configuration and security fundamentals
- VMware installation, configuration and management, invcluding VMware vCenter.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2014 / 2016
- Administrative and maintenance tasks
- Security and permission management
- DB backup and restoration tools
- Scheduling tasks including indexing and defragmentation activities
- Performance management and investigation tasks
As a System Administrator you will be responsible also for the following:
- Maintain an email service for the company, recently moved to Office 365.
- General MS Office support.
- Provide desktop and end-user support to office and remote workers.
An excellent salary and bonus package is on offer as is the career challenge to succeed in this environment while personally shaping the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its customers.
If you would like more information including a full job specification about this System Administrator position, please apply directly to this advert in the first instance or contact Russ Noble at ThinkIT.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316791