Full Stack Developer
TVH Marketing Solution are pleased to be working with a new client as they seeking to secure the services Full Stack Developer who has exposure of working with the Phalcon framework.
It would also be advantageous if you have experience of working with WordPress and REST also.
Our clients have a small, friendly team located in picturesque location, doing big stuff with high profile clients – so the right candidate will need to fit into the lovely, supportive, but highly-professional company ethos.
Our client is a leader in its field, offering a strong reputation to their clients with it’s full range of services.
Depending on the level of the candidate, our client can create a learning and a mentoring environment in which the new joiner will have the possibility to demonstrate and improve the required soft skills for the role.
• A strong will to learn,
• Communicate effectively – understanding and being understood / orally and verbally.
· Great communication is the crux of any relationship and so the effectiveness of a developer’s communication has an impact not only on the team but the client and stakeholders too.)
• Knowledge in using PHP
• Current experience with the PHP MVC Framework Phalcon
• Able to understand business requirements and turn them into technical specifications.
• Proficient in HTML5 & CSS3
• Knowledge of JQuery
• Experience with Version Control System such as Subversion
• Experience with responsive web design.
• Experience with REST APIs, XML and JSON.
In return you will can earn circa £35k depending on experience, and foremost goodwill, every member of the staff is a direct contributor to the company’s success, benefiting from the opportunity to earn a company bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438190