Teaching Assistant Merton Primary School April Start
Teaching Assistant | Merton Primary School | April Start
Q - Are you a Graduate seeking a career in Primary Teaching?
A wonderful Primary School based in the Merton area of South West London is seeking an ambitious Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant for the long-term from mid-April.
The Role: Teaching Assistant for Year 1 and Year 5 - You will need to be flexible
The Person: Ideally suited to a Graduate with 1st or a 2:1 Degree who is an aspiring Primary Teacher
The School: A wonderful Primary School based at the heart of the local community
Location: The South West London Borough of Merton
Transport: Bus, Tram and convenient links by road
Start & Pay: Mid-April, Full-Time, Long-Term, £70 per day +£650pa healthcare package
The Teaching Assistant Opportunity:
- Ideal opportunity for a Graduate who aspires to become a Primary Teacher
- The perfect way to gain classroom experience ahead of your PGCE
- Year 1 and Year 5 Teaching Assistant - You will need to be flexible
- Lunchtime Supervisor responsibilities
- Assisting the class Teachers across Year 1 and Year 5
- Some SEN focus - ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Downs Syndrome
The Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- An ambitious Graduate Teaching Assistant and aspiring Primary Teacher
- Flexible, Pro-active, Energetic, Empathetic, Resilient
- Teaching Assistant experience preferred, but not essential
- Must possess a strong academic background - Degree, A-Levels and GCSEs
- Team player mentality, approachable, eager to progress, good rapport builder
- A wonderful 2-Form Entry Primary School
- A caring, warm and friendly environment
- Very supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Well behaved children who are focused and enjoy their learning
- An inclusive and diverse catchment
- Located in the South West London Borough of Merton
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant, an aspiring Primary Teacher and you are seeking an opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience ahead of your PGCE in September, then apply for this Teaching Assistant position today!
Clarus Education will be in contact within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80436523