Team Leader - Credit Control & Collections
Customer Service Team Leader
£21,100-£22,350 (Dependant on Experience)
Shift - Monday to Wednesday 3pm to 10pm & Saturday, Sunday 10am to 6pm (36 hours per week)
Shift - Tuesday to Saturday 4pm to midnight (36 hours per week)
Our client, a market leading business in Leicester is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their successful and growing team. The role will involve leading a team of Customer Service Advisors. Demonstrating effective communication skills with internal and external customers to ensure company standards are met.
Develop, lead and manage a team of Customer Service Advisors whilst working as part of a team of Managers. Demonstrate effective communication skills with external and internal customers to ensure company standards are met and maintained, whilst ensuring FCA compliance.
* Manage performance on daily basis by monitoring, motivating and coaching team members to achieve standards and objectives in line with company goals.
* Develop team members by setting and agreeing objectives and providing constructive feedback following reviews and coaching sessions.
* Conduct regular performance reviews and follow up for all team members in a timely manner.
* Induct and arrange initial training for new starters.
* Encourage learning and flexibility by sharing own experience
* Work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and work demands
* Understand and take ownership for consequences of all decisions
* Plan and organise own workloads and monitor the workloads of the team
* Ensure lost calls are kept to a minimum and within target.
* Ensure staffing and availability levels are acceptable at all times.
* Highlight and suggest improvements for systems or service.
* Listen to customer calls and provide feedback and take the necessary action to improve the customer's journey.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Experience in a similar Team Manager role in a customer service environment.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Ability to influence and motivate others by leading by example.
* Strong communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent written and numerical skills.
* Contribute and work effectively within a team environment. .
* Ability to motivate, coach, develop others to achieve team and business objective.
* Good knowledge of Word, Excel and email.
* Ability to interpret data and communicate confidently, clearly and concisely.
For more information and to apply, please contact Rassul Choudhury at Search Consultancy on 0116 247 3318 or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80434293