Payroll Manager - £50k - Practice experienced required
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager/Supervisor looking for a great work life balance, and potentially CIPP study support? My client in North London, a boutique accountancy firm is seeking a driven Payroll candidate to join the team.
- Processing of complex payrolls for a number of clients.
- Process all statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP).
- Preparation and submission of all Year End details.
- Process weekly, monthly, fortnightly and 4 weekly payrolls.
- Managing payroll systems on multiple company payrolls.
- Updating payroll and time-sheet records.
- Reporting essential payroll information for clients including deductions, leave, taxes etc.
- Ensuring payroll is run timely and accurately.
- Processing Starters and Leavers.
- Collating all data and entering onto the Payroll system.
- Administration of Pension schemes / Auto enrollment.
- Calculating all statutory payments e.g. SMP, SPP.
- Maintaining accurate Payroll records and systems.
- Managing month end and year end Payroll processes.
- Processing HMRC forms e.g. P45, P46, P11D and P60.
- Processing CIS Returns.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Have at least 5 years Payroll Experience gained within a firm of Accountants or Payroll Bureau.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- First class written and oral communication skills.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Have a lively and confident manner and be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong payroll systems knowledge.
- Knowledge of Iris Payroll / Sage.
- CIPP desirable but not essential.
If you are experienced as mentioned above and keen to work for a modern, forward thinking firm, then get in touch with Nick on 020 7269 6329 or send your CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR