My client, based in Hitchin, is looking for a finance assistant to join their established pharmaceuticals company. As their finance assistant you will be helping the Financial controller in pioneering a significant change to the way the finance function will operate in this growing business. It will require a strong candidate with sufficient accounting knowledge and appropriate qualifications.
My Client are a market leader in their industry and have a culture of developing staff and creating a great work atmosphere conducive to success. With parking on site someone will ideally need to drive to have a suitable commute. This business is going from strength to strength with great sales growth and excellent profit margins, they are looking for an finance assistant to provide support for their continuous growth.
The initial key responsibilities of this finance assistant role will include:
- Collating timesheets for all candidates
- Collating all Purchase Orders from Clients
- Cross checking all timesheets and Purchase Orders
- Processing a ll employee's payments through their chosen payment type. This includes payments to subcontractors.
- Create invoices ensuring we have the timesheet and PO.
- Verify new subcontractors and pay in accordance with HMRC guidelines
- Prepare and maintain payroll documents and records
- Assist and support to the Finance Manager with regards to inputting and coding items on to the Purchase Ledger.
The candidate for this accounts position, must have worked in a financial, hands on, role for the last two years. If you are interested in the position outlined above, are disciplined, self motivated and you are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Competitive salary and an excellent package which includes:
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution,
- Basic salary life insurance,
- 25 days' holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440483