Our client a Northampton based business is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join their growing team as a Compliance Officer.
This is an exciting time to join a business that is expanding rapidly!!
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with existing regulation
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the regulatory landscape and rules
- Have the ability to interpret rules, identify gaps in the business and implement the required changes to ensure ongoing compliance
- Undertaking and developing compliance monitoring for various areas of the business
- Risk management - working the business to help identify, record and assess risks. Evaluate the appropriateness of existing, proposed new controls/remedial action.
- Production of Compliance and Risk MI
- Reviewing and producing policies, processes, and procedures in line with regulatory and company requirements
- Third parties - Onboarding due diligence checks as well ongoing monitoring
- Ad hoc compliance duties/projects
- Previous experience working in a compliance role advisory and/or monitoring
- Previous experience in an FCA regulated organisation/financial services with knowledge of FCA rules would be desirable
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit market would be advantageous
- Quick learner who can interpret and successfully implement regulatory and operational requirements
- Able to simplify the articulation of complex regulatory/risk issues to a wide group of stakeholders, including senior management and external business partners
The company provide candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus study support.
If you would like to understand more about how you could fit the above opportunity and more about the organisational culture and brand then please reply with an up to date CV now!!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437350