Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an established Asset Management firm based in Central London, helping them source a Financial Controller for a 6 month assignment.
To be considered for this role - candidates must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 3+ years post qualified experience within a Financial Services firm.
Previous experience stress testing/scenario testing or similar is desirable.
In this role you will work within a small team and report into the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for financial and management accounting and reporting as well as statutory and regulatory reporting. The Financial Controller will work closely with a broad range of departments in the UK, the US, Asia and Europe.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing the statutory accounts and associated notes accurately and time efficiently under FRS102/UK GAAP
- Produce and review the board reports and management accounts
- FCA Regulatory Returns and maintenance of financial analysis feeding in the companies UK's ICAAP and Liquidity Risk Management Framework
- Working with third party advisors on UK & Irish corporation tax
- Assisting with transfer pricing, incorporating revenue sharing, cost recharges and royalties
- Ensuring and maintaining the processes behind the day to day accounting entries and ledgers
- Processing payroll and certain employee benefits
Rate: up to £330 - £370 per day + benefits for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement