Head of HR - Group Finance
Do you have experience of partnering with a CFO and a finance team? Have you been involved in global transformation projects? Are you passionate about driving change in a truly global, matrixed business?
We are hiring a Head of HR - Group Finance that requires strategic thinking, effective stakeholder engagement, commercial nous, influence and gravitas, the ability to work collaboratively, and the tenacity and resilience to deliver results.
The Group Finance function has undergone significant change over the last 18 months, since the arrival of a new Group CFO. The business has started to shape a vision and model for the function that enables it to support the substantial transformation agenda the business is embarking upon. You will play a key part in delivering an operating model that is fit for the future and building a world class finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To translate the Group Finance strategy into a People plan and create value-driven HR, change initiatives and solutions which achieve optimal employee performance and organisational effectiveness.
- To drive a high-performance culture in the business area that aligns business goals and support CFO's to role model great leadership across their teams and achieves the right engagement outcomes.
- Be a catalyst for change with track record in HR Business Partnering, leadership, people transformation and cultural change.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and commercial awareness to evaluate commercial or financial risk, people implications and take action to mitigate where appropriate.
- Influence and persuade to drive decisions and solutions to fix business challenges.
- Have substantial HR technical knowledge, including some experience acquired from a specialist area (Finance).
- Personally role model customer centricity; placing the achievement of excellent customer solutions at the heart of the organisation.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80436018