Salary: Dependent upon experience
Who you are
You will be the newest member to their legal services team based in Liverpool.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the handling of a caseload of mixed pre-litigation and post litigation motor defence/fraud files.
Knowledge of dealing with MOJ Portal claims would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- Managing a caseload of motor defence and/or fraud files
- Acting on behalf of motor insurance client from claims notification stage
- Acting on behalf of motor insurance clients in accordance with SLA's
- Dealing with Stage 3 MOJ portal claims
- Keeping up to date with relevant legal developments & relevant case law.
You will have:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling a large work load under time constraints
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with use of case management systems
- Good research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension, Child Care Vouchers, Life Assurance plus other company benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80438286