World recognised rail company require a skilled and dedicated Technical Trainer to become a key member of the Service team.
Technical Trainer Responsibilities:
- Experience of designing & delivering bespoke training sessions to service staff & customers
- Create training records of courses delivered
- Will be required to work anywhere in the UK and also abroad when necessary
- Plan and deliver training events to meet training requests
Technical Trainer Requirements:
- Technical background in Engineering or Electronics, 5 years preferred
- Operation/service of on track machine, PTS certified
- Good working knowledge of electronic, hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Well spoken, excellent communicator
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80435626