Nursing Home Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Nursing Home Nurse (RGN / RMN) Loughton, Essex
Salary: up to £17 p/h
Location: Loughton, Essex
Contract: Permanent (full or part-time hours. Days, nights or mixed available)
Would you like to work for a luxury nursing home offering the very best care and nursing facilities? Do you enjoy working with the elderly and those suffering from dementia? If so, MediTalent are looking for a dedicated Nursing Home Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a valid pin and leadership skills to join this high-end nursing home.
The home provides nursing care and accommodation for up to 72 older people, many living with dementia.
The company offers fantastic career progression for the right candidate and unbeatable employee benefits.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Nurse (RGN / RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring