Senior Digital Executive
Co-ordinating and supporting the Digital Manager in the planning and delivery of all digital aspects of the Company. The role will largely focus on the delivery of website and app enhancements, optimisations, performance and measurement across multiple Club products with a particular focus on Membership, Insurance and Travel. You will work closely with the Content and SEO team and the wider business to ensure the digital platforms perform as expected and deliver the best possible experience for our members and visitors.
Senior Digital Executive - Key tasks and responsiblities
- Assist the Digital Manager in governing the digital platforms and implementing the Club's digital strategy across all channels including the main company website, subsidiary websites and apps.
- Maintain website landing page optimisation through A/B testing, heat mapping and multivariate testing to ensure landing pages perform efficiently and effectively and are in line with digital best practice, brand and the companys overarching digital strategy.
- Work closely with agencies, in-house developers and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and develop engaging user experiences for our members and visitors.
- Provide granular user behaviour insights via Google Analytics to enhance, optimise and engage members and visitors. Provide and present weekly reports to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of future website and app enhancements from planning through to deployment.
- Assist with digital-related support enquiries. Be an ambassador for digital and champion digital to the wider business.
- The role of Senior Digital Executive may have access to Restricted and Confidential member, worker, volunteer and/or Club business data. This information must only be collected and processed in line with all regulation from the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), the Data Protection Act and all company policies and procedures. All types of data held by the company is valuable and must be protected.
Senior Digital Executive - Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour.
- Experience in delivering web/app projects.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience using A/B testing and user behaviour measurement tools.
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage.
- Passionate about digital best practise, trends and developments.
- Able to participate and contribute as a team player, while also able to work on own initiative.
- Confidently communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440954