Product Marketing Specialist
Working for an expanding $50 million company within the technical solutions industry you will report to the Head of Product and Marketing, overseeing the marketing, launch and ongoing commercial support of products; including hardware, software and services.
- Managing internal and external product marketing communication channels and processes
- Maintaining existing internal and customer-facing product literature while identifying and
- prioritising areas where new documentation will be required
- Analysing and reporting on product quality and customer satisfaction as well as competitors
- and market trends
- Supporting sales teams on projects involving new products
- Planning and executing activities at industry events
It is essential that you have previous experience within a product marketing role, able to define, plan and execute projects within a commercial environment. A degree in a Marketing related subject would be preferred.
This role comes with fantastic benefits including an extremely flexible, fun and varied environment, as well as Gym Membership contribution and pension.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439297