Management Accountant (1-3 Years Experience) - Competitive Salary - Irlam
We are looking for a Management Accountant working on a permanent basis just outside Manchester.
This role will be supporting the project controls / process teams and providing financial advice as and when necessary, carrying out Monthly Management Accounts and Commercial Ad Hoc analysis. You will be responsible for interpreting and reporting on the project month end results to incorporate into the financial results.
This is a great opportunity for an accountancy professional to join a growing finance function with great career progression.
- Supporting the Mid - month / quarterly forecasting process
- Cash flow reporting - forecasting timescales and amounts of cash receivable.
- Finance ownership of the utilisation process
- Finance ownership of the time sheet process
Role Qualifications & Requirements
- AAT / CIMA Stage Foundation
- Commercially Focused
- Proven Track Record of adding value
- SAP experience
- Finance experience
What's on offer:
- Career Progression
- Study Support Provided
- Great Benefits Package
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80441055