Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Qualified
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Biggleswade
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Biggleswade. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Biggleswade Nursery
This brand new nursery will be a?purpose built nursery with the children's development and fun at the heart of the design. ?Spacious suites will be designed to have a homely feel while providing the children with separate areas for rest time, play, creative play and meal times.
All children will have access to our beautifully designed garden with every age group catered for with fun and challenging outdoor equipment.
All our meals will be?prepared freshly onsite by our dedicated nursery chef.
Welcoming babies and children from 0-5 years our nursery really couldn't be a more perfect place for your child to flourish and grow. From day one your child's happiness and wellbeing is our priority and we take?pride in ensuring you and your child will be supported and settled with our bespoke welcome programme.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80439117