Personal Tax Senior / Manager
A thriving national firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers based in Reading Berkshire are currently seeking to recruit a motivated Personal Tax Senior / Manager to join their team. You could be a senior looking for that next step into a Manager role or currently a Manager grade looking for future career progression.
As the Personal Senior / Tax Manager and reporting to one of the Partners of the firm you will be responsible for dealing with personal tax returns
Skills and personal attributes required of the Personal Tax Senior / Manager will include :
- Reviewing/preparation of personal tax returns
- Private Client Tax Advisory work including technical research and preparation of letters/reports
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and related work
- Reviewing work in progress and raising fees as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity with regard to providing advice to clients.
The ideal Personal Tax Senior / Manager should have considerable personal tax compliance experience and in return you will receive a salary of between £35k-£45k + excellent benefits. The company offers flexibility regards start times etc