Senior Web Analytics Manager- FTSE 100 Retailer London £Superb Bens
This world leading, iconic, FTSE 100 & multi channel retailer are currently seeking a forward thinking Senior Web Analytics Manager to lead an established team of Web Analysts & Data Scientists.
As an experienced Manager you will take responsibility for defining and delivering the Digital Analytics roadmap for this global brand, as well as owning the digital data landscape, ensuring .com web data is accurate, accessible and useful to drive performance. Leading, Coaching & Developing an experienced team of Web Analysts and Data Scientists, as well as influencing the senior leadership team through analytics and insight are core to this role.
Great opportunity to join an iconic and forward thinking FTSE 100 retailer. Great team with fabulous long term career opportunities!
This is an opportunity not to be missed
- Demonstrable analytics experience with consumer internet product, ideally within a fast paced transactional multichannel retail or pure play e-commerce company
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of successfully scaling Digital / Web Analytics techniques, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Marketing
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and numerical skills are essential
- Advanced Omniture / Adobe Analytics, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills are essential. Experience with the following (or equivalents) preferred: SQL, SAS, Hive, Impala, R, Python and Spotfire
- Degree level or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or Engineering preferred
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and developing team of talented analysts
- Demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders and landing change in a business
- Experience of successfully managing and prioritising work plans in a fast paced and effective Analytics or Insight function, preferably in an online eCommerce role (ideally within retail)
- Salary above market rate + Superb Package + Great Pension
- Central London Location
- Flexible working & working from home policy
- Excellent discretionary bonus
- Personal development programme
- Subsidised meals and snacks
- Be part of On-Site tech talks
- A very good benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316940