We have an outstanding opportunity for an Practice Manager to join an innovative Chesham, Buckinghamshire based Accountancy Practice to build on and expand the well-established practice operating within a niche market.
This will be a hands on role involving business and general tax advice, compliance work dealing directly with business owners of multi million pound businesses.
Key tasks of the Practice Manager will include :
Delivering advice on business growth and improving personal wealth
Tax planning: personal, business, remuneration planning
Correspondence & negotiating with HMRC on Tax enquiries & Clearance applications
Review & amendments to tax warranties in company share sale contracts
Business acquisitions & start-ups, negotiating with buyers/seller's and their lawyers
Company reorganisation & wealth extraction, exit planning
Business planning & benchmarking
Annual & Monthly management accounts from full or incomplete records
Personal & Company tax returns
PAYE & VAT advice
Business development for the practice
Autoenrolment implementation and running
Internal training on accounting, tax and money laundering regulations & compliance
The ideal Practice Manager should be
· Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
· At Least 4 to 5 years experience working in a professional accountancy practice
· Have personal and corporate tax experience
· Have Managed a portfolio of clients
· A “people person” with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Confident working with IT and bookkeeping software
· Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, keep up to date with legislation and plan their own work effectively
· Experience in tax and accounting issues around business sales would be a bonus
The practice are offering an attractive base salary for the right applicant in the region of £50k-£65k plus bonuses based on new business secured. For the right applicant, additional benefits would include directorship and equity in the business.